During your dental exam, we will:
- Visually examine your teeth for signs of plaque, tartar, tooth decay and gum disease.
- Potentially take a set of dental X-rays to see below the surface of your teeth.
- Finish up with a dental cleaning.
We offer three types of dental teeth cleanings:
- Traditional Cleaning—A team member will manually remove deposits of plaque and tartar that have developed on your teeth.
- Laser Cleaning—We use an ultrasonic scaler to quickly, quietly and painlessly remove deposits, kill harmful microbes and eliminate bacteria in the mouth with high-frequency sound waves.
- Deep Cleaning
- If needed, Dr. Price will suggest a two-part, deep cleaning to remove excessive deposits below the gum line. This prevents periodontal disease and restores gum tissues to a healthy state.