Dental fillings are used to treat cavities. We offer various types of fillings for every budget, including:
- Amalgam—While not the most natural-looking, this type of filling is the most common and cost-effective dental filling.
- Composite Resins—White fillings are just as durable, more attractive and require less removal of your tooth structure than amalgam fillings.
Cavities can often be too expansive for a filling, which means you’ll likely need a crown or “cap” put on your tooth to keep it as close to its original condition as possible. This will help restore your damaged tooth to its natural function and improve its strength, since it has been weakened by tooth decay.
Dental bridges are a durable, conservative and cost-effective solution that:
- Bridge the gap between your missing teeth.
- Keep your teeth from drifting out of position.
- Improve your chewing and speaking.
- Help keep your natural face shape intact.
Most people have heard or have their own horror story about a root canal, but no need to fear—Washington Smile Center’s team provides laser root canals, a much more comfortable, minimally invasive, painless experience.
CEREC Restorative Treatments (Single Visit Dentistry)
Our CEREC restorative treatments provide a comfortable and easy service for our patients who want to receive a durable, high-quality ceramic restoration in a short period of time. First, a 3D camera will scan your mouth and create a digital version of a traditional impression. Next, your restoration will be milled in-office in only a few minutes. After this, your crown, bridge or denture will be ready to be placed! This process normally takes most dental offices nearly one month to complete, while ours only takes one day.